White Chocolate Macadamia White chocolate macadamia
Ingredients: White chocolate, macadamia nuts, white sugar, brown sugar, flour, baking soda, salt, eggs, almond extract, vanilla extract, cannabutter. White chocolate macadamia
Macadamia nut and white chocolate used to be my favorite cookie, but now that I’ve added to the mix, I wouldn’t want to eat my cookies any other way! These cookies also make a great crust for vanilla chocolate cupcakes and freeze well for long term storage!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Makes 48 cookies
1 cup, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup white sugar – substitute with
2 large eggs, room temperature
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon almond extract White chocolate macadamia
2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour – substitute with
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
1 cup white chocolate chips or chunks
Preheat the oven to 340F/170C and grease a cookie pan.
In a large mixing bowl, add the
Next, add the eggs, vanilla and almond extracts and blend well.
Add the , baking soda, and salt to the wet ingredients and blend well.
Add the macadamia nuts and white chocolate to the dough and mix well.
Refrigerate the cookie dough for 20 minutes before dropping a teaspoon full of dough onto the prepared cookie pan. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Combine flour, sugars, corn starch and baking soda thoroughly
- Melt butter and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes so that it’s still liquid, but not hot enough to cook the egg
- Combine the egg, butter and vanilla extract
- Stir egg/butter/vanilla mixture into the flour/sugar/baking soda mixture
- Add chopped macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease cookie baking tray or line with parchment paper.
- Place flour, baking soda and salt into a sifter and sift over a medium size bowl. If no sifter is being used, then mix dry ingredients together with a spoon first. Set aside when mixed.
- Melt your pre-made cannabutter in a medium bowl in microwave. See Cannabutter recipe here.
- Cream together the melted cannabutter, light brown sugar and white sugar until well blended.
- Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy.
- Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended and gooey. Optional: scoop out some dough for the cookie dough lover.
- Scoop down sides to make sure all dough is in the bowl before starting to add Macadamias.
- Stir in the macadamia nuts first by hand using a wooden spoon or rubber spatula.
- Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon a small portion at a time.
- Scoop dough out with a spoon and place one at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 1 inches apart or so.
- Bake for 12 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly brownish and toasted. If they are slightly over cooked then they will become hard cookies, so better to have slightly under than over.
- Cool on separate baking sheets for a few minutes. Can be transferred to wire racks to cool completely if desired.
Additional information White chocolate macadamia